Talk

Advanced search

Can someone recommend a hotel with a private hot tub?

(7 Posts)
LaurieFairyCake Thu 21-Jul-16 12:17:07

In the south somewhere.

I've found a hotel room in London ( only one) that has one but only on odd days and not two nights together.

Really looking for recommendations

mouldycheesefan Thu 21-Jul-16 12:20:15

Hot tu

mouldycheesefan Thu 21-Jul-16 12:22:30

Hot tubs are generally outside so you need a hotel with rooms that have a private terrace or garden, I haven't ever come across it.
The scarlet hotel in Cornwall has hot tubs with fantastic views that you can book but they are not private.
We stayed in a self catering cottage with private hot tub a few times, nice way to get together with female friends for a weekend, but not a hotel.

Vixxfacee Thu 21-Jul-16 12:25:30

The closest one that we could find was in Leek called Mill Wheel Spa. Not sure where else would be closer. It has a private garden with a hot tub in.

LaurieFairyCake Thu 21-Jul-16 12:39:27

I love the Scarlet, been wanting to go for aaaages but it's so far! I've just looked up the train costs and its £300 each return shock

There's no way I'm driving to Cornwall for a 3 day break. I've been for 4 holidays and had a 5 hour delay on the motorway every time. I love Cornwall but really it's only worth it for a whole week.

I'm off to see where 'Leek ' is grin

mouldycheesefan Thu 21-Jul-16 12:42:04

Yes that is a downside of Cornwall.

wonderpants Thu 21-Jul-16 12:44:28

Windermere boutique hotel is amazing! But a long way for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now