Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Luxury hotel or Serviced Luxury Home suggestions?

(9 Posts)
Yvemen Mon 29-Feb-16 23:13:54

Hiya,

My OH and I are thinking to go on a nice 4 day break for our Daughters 2nd birthday later this year (September).

We think it'd be different but really great to stay in the UK for once! Not to mention it'll probably be easier on our LG, rather than flying.

Location wise, I'm thinking; Cornwall, Devon, Lake District...

Please feel free to mention any great areas we could go that I may have missed out on.

Do any of you have any recommendations of great luxury hotels or serviced homes we could stay in? Ideally we'd love somewhere that had good activities to do with the toddler. Also somewhere we can do a bit of hiking, bike riding, eat some great food and would love a creche!!

Thanks in advance!

mummymeister Tue 01-Mar-16 09:58:56

Bedruthan steps in cornwall might fit the bill. however, now you have a LO you are going to find that luxury places that adults enjoy rarely have the kind of kids things that you are looking for. its a compromise really.

ukgirlatheart Tue 01-Mar-16 10:12:15

Lakes - The Netherwood Hotel

Cornwall - FoweyHotel OR www.scarlethotel.co.uk scarlethotel]]

Yvemen Tue 01-Mar-16 18:49:57

Thank guys,

i've checked out your suggestions, they look fab!

Bedruthan Steps looks awesome

charleybarley Tue 01-Mar-16 19:29:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

YoniMitchell Tue 01-Mar-16 19:33:35

Scarlet Hotel in Cornwall is no kids iirc but the Watergate Bay Hotel a few mins down the coast is great for families. V good family suites, facilities, crèche and a great location for mooching around on beaches, Eden Project etc.

Ktay Tue 01-Mar-16 19:35:53

Second Bovey Castle

sugar21 Tue 01-Mar-16 19:44:40

www.polurrianhotel.com
I know this hotel very well

emwithme Tue 01-Mar-16 19:50:14

Holbeck Ghyll which overlooks Lake Windermere?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now