Easter 2016

(3 Posts)
todayisabeautifulday Sat 20-Feb-16 17:25:08

So, where are you going for Easter? We have four days and four nights, and want to stay in the UK. Based in London, happy to take a train or drive or a boat but it has to be a short ride as I don't want to start or finish my break with a toddler meltdown in the car...
I am definitely looking for an indoor swimming pool, as the kids are one and three, so that will probably be one of the main attractions.
I was thinking of finally trying Center Parcs (Parks?) but if the swimming pool is not inside the main building then I am a bit stuck. If it rains or is cold, and with two little ones, I don't want them to get sick walking outside while still wet. This winter has been characterised by A LOT of sickness, so I want to avoid any cold/fever etc as much as possible.
Price not really an issue unless crazy expensive. I'd rather pay more and be happy than pay a bit less and have to work for my holiday.
For that reason full board preferable.
Are you telling me what you have booked please?

Thank you!!

OP’s posts: |
StDogolphin Sat 27-Feb-16 15:27:43

Poole? Think Splashdown is nearby. Center Parcs is great. We have been swimming in the rain as its warm and doesn't seem to matter!

mummymeister Sun 28-Feb-16 11:44:42

Easter is 4 weeks away. you have left it very late to find anything with a choice. what about booking a hotel with pool near to chessington or LEGOLAND.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in