Legoland/Chessington where to stay

(8 Posts)
AndNowItsSeven Sat 23-Jan-16 12:13:19

We have just bought Merlin passes so would like to plan a week in late June early July staying near both locations. Could anyone recommend any caravan parks or similar accomadation. We would like to stay as cheap as possible but not camping.

AndNowItsSeven Sat 23-Jan-16 12:23:37

Possibly travelodge style hotels would be ok.

mummymeister Sun 24-Jan-16 11:30:16

we stayed in a Travelodge about 45 mins away and found this to be the cheapest option. if you are going in peak season then you need to get on and book it now as the prices will be going up.

Iggi999 Mon 25-Jan-16 21:52:50

Hurley riverside park is handy for legoland, it's near Henley on Thames. We got a week in a caravan there for the same price as two nights at the legoland hotel. They also had a deal on for legoland tickets when we went.
Lovely big site with plenty of room to play.

Youarentkiddingme Mon 25-Jan-16 21:59:01

I agree staying between rhe 2 would be cheaper and travel in.

Ds and I do 2 days at legoland (have passes) and stay at Beaufort estate hotel. It's not cheap but has a pool and we are only 1.5 hrs from legoland so don't want to travel far when we go.

Wolfiefan Mon 25-Jan-16 22:00:07

We stayed in a caravan club site in Surrey. (Near Wisley) Any good?

BikeRunSki Mon 25-Jan-16 22:04:38

We stayed at the Beaumont Estate Hotel when we went to Legoland last summer. It's about 10 mins drive away. Amazing buffet dinner and breakfast, but loads and loads of plane noise.

AndNowItsSeven Mon 25-Jan-16 23:39:38

Thanks everyone, some good ideas, I didn't really know where to start looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now