Devon cliffs ??

(5 Posts)
Lucyloo1489 Thu 21-Jan-16 20:20:24

Anybody been Devon cliffs haven that can recommend if any good or not ?? Need there to be lots of things to do for a six year old :-)

MumOfTheMoment Sat 23-Jan-16 13:57:05

We have been there lots of times, last visit was in September. I love it and love the area too. The pool was great but not huge and a bit chilly. Beach is down a steep slope but is lovely and big. There is a cafe overlooking the beach which we adored, great views and not too expensive. Plus great food obv. There were lots of things to do onsite but we didn't do them as we prefer walking/beach/outdoor stuff. Our caravan was ok (think we had deluxe) but the bathroom was a bit pee-ridden and the shower a bit gloomy. If we went again we would go for a top of the range van. We could have complained about it at the time in all fairness but we arrived at 7pm and basically couldn't be bothered as we were only staying 2 nights.

We are going back to the area this summer but not staying at Devon Cliffs as we found nicer accommodation for less money, but I would still recommend the site.

Lucyloo1489 Sat 23-Jan-16 14:56:56

Oh lovely thank you for info wink

mugginsalert Wed 27-Jan-16 10:43:52

We went last year with 4 year old and baby, stayed in a prestige caravan and that made a big difference from previous caravan holidays, it was a much nicer base for the week. There's a good attraction called 'world of country life' right next door to the site, which my son loved and I think would be good for 6 year old too. The entertainment area and some of the fast food are accessed through the very large arcade area which I've have preferred to avoid sometimes but my son loved it. We're thinking of going back this year.

Heisenberg70 Tue 16-Feb-16 10:37:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now