Talk

Advanced search

UK hotel with childminding service - any recommendations?

(4 Posts)
FreiasBathtub Mon 16-Nov-15 09:36:39

I am idly planning a weekend away in January with my husband and our 14 month old daughter, to celebrate an anniversary. We don't want to go away without her, but are also keen to not spend our evenings silently reading in a dark room trying not to wake her up.

So can anybody recommend a good hotel, ideally an hour or two from London, which has a babysitting service at night? A childminding option during the day so we could go to a spa or to have tea in the hotel would be a mega bonus. I am a bit lost in all the choices.

Thanks!

mouldycheesefan Mon 23-Nov-15 09:48:05

Calcot manor in the Cotswolds.
Has an ofsted registered childcare facility by day and babysitters by night. Has childrens tea time. Has a spa. Also a pool that children are allowed in at certain times of day, is adult only rest of time. Outdoor hot tub next to roaring log fires. Lovely villages to explore. Good food.
Took my babies there when they were that age it was fab, so much so we stayed an extra night.
But not cheap!

SoWhite Mon 23-Nov-15 09:55:33

I'd leave her with a relative tbh.

mrsmortis Mon 23-Nov-15 14:41:04

Have a look at the hotels in this chain: www.luxuryfamilyhotels.co.uk/

They are not cheap. But will give you the options that you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now