Talk

Advanced search

best UK spa hotels for children

(4 Posts)
peppansalt Wed 04-Nov-15 12:23:58

Thinking of taking DD (8yo) for a special break next Easter.

I'm looking at spa hotels but want to be able to enjoy the facilities with her rather than separate child/adult activities.

Can anyone recommend such a hotel? Preferably within a couple hours drive of Suffolk.

mummymeister Wed 04-Nov-15 12:54:43

to fully enjoy a spa you have to be over 18. she would not be able to use the Jacuzzi, the steam room or have any of the traditional spa treatments. she could have her nails done and that would be about it. tried to do something similar with my 16 year old and this is what I came up against. you would be better off going somewhere like splash landings hotel with a swimming pool and slides etc.

peppansalt Wed 04-Nov-15 14:43:49

Thanks Mummy. Of course you're right about DD not being old enough for most treatments.

What Id like then ideally would be a 'naiice' hotel with great activities for both adults and DCs (rather than a themed hotel geared towards just kids)

cestlavielife Thu 05-Nov-15 11:13:08

hilton avisford park arundel has great deals on dinner b and b great food and nice grounds, tennis , big chess etc , outdoor heated pool and small indoor pool

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now