Talk

Advanced search

Meal in Bath for hen party

(6 Posts)
RozTheSchnoz Tue 27-Oct-15 12:50:36

Just trying to get some advice. Am planning a hen do in Bath and looking for somewhere for a party of 16ish to eat late afternoon ish (before we go back to the house to get ready for the night). So it has to be hen party friendly although we won't be dressed up, just a large group of women. Ideally somewhere that does tapas so we can get a load of plates to share or somewhere with a set menu - we'd like to be able to pay for it out of the kitty and it's easier if everyone's meal costs roughly the same!
Thanks in advance smile

smoothieooo Tue 27-Oct-15 12:55:22

How about any of these? I'm off to Bath this weekend and a friend of mine who lives there suggested them. Fingers crossed that the links work!

www.rusticobistroitaliano.co.uk (Lovely Italian bistro, very close to Rivers Street)

The Marlborough Tavern (pub, but does good food)

The Chequers (ditto)

www.bistrolabarrique.co.uk

www.lebistrotpierre.co.uk - really nice food (and they do a good set menu)

www.madrid-tapas-bath.com

Or there’s the Bath Brew House if you like good old chicken and chips and very good beer - www.thebathbrewhouse.com

carbcraver Tue 27-Oct-15 12:55:30

opabath.com/
is a greek restaurant - we went for a hen do, but in the evening. and it was lush!

DeffoJeffo Tue 27-Oct-15 12:58:59

Good places for tapas are Same Same but Different, Ole (haven't tried it personally but everyone raves about it) and Ring on Bells in Widcomberror which is about 200 yards outside of town by the train station. Have fun xx

RozTheSchnoz Tue 27-Oct-15 18:16:48

Thanks everyone - I will check out all of your suggestions.

80sWaistcoat Mon 02-Nov-15 15:11:20

Another vote for Same but Different - really interesting, well cooked tapas. Nice venue as well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: