Need your help for my Final Year Project

(9 Posts)
michaeld361 Mon 05-Oct-15 12:52:56

Hi there Mumsnet parents,

Im currently in my final year studying Web Development (making websites and things) at Staffordshire Univeristy.

As part of my final year project (a.k.a dissertation) i am building a shopping list application. My target group is families with households of 2+ people.

It would be such a great help to get your answers to a super quick survey I have created (it really is super quick). It is totally anonymous and would help my research loads.

Here is the link to my survey monkey questionnaire: www.surveymonkey.com/r/M9PMGDY

Cheers,

Michael Down
mail@michaeldown.co.uk

KatharineClifton Mon 05-Oct-15 12:56:39

I've clicked into it but can't answer it because I pretty much only do supermarket shopping online now.

michaeld361 Mon 05-Oct-15 13:06:03

Ok Katharine, thanks you for pointing out that slight issue.

Cheers for you help

Flingingmelon Mon 05-Oct-15 13:10:49

Done.

I'd like a shopping list app that I could link straight to my online shopping account. It really annoys me that I can't do that on the supermarket sites already. It would save me loads of time as I buy different things online every shop.

Good luck.

MiniLop Mon 05-Oct-15 13:31:18

Done

If you're developing this app and need beta testers I'd be happy to volunteer, sounds like a good idea smile
Good luck with your dissertation!

Seriouslyffs Mon 05-Oct-15 13:52:50

I've done it. I read and reread question 3 and couldn't understand it though.

michaeld361 Mon 05-Oct-15 14:20:10

Thanks MiniLop, user testing is definitely an aspect of this project which i aim to include.

Could you PM me your email address for future contact?

Cheers,

Michael

MiniLop Tue 06-Oct-15 17:34:22

Have PM'd you Michael
Sorry for the delay, it's my birfday today so I've been busy grin

PatriciaHolm Wed 07-Oct-15 13:45:42

Its pretty simple to do this with iPhone notes already - DH and I can easily do a shared list - anything I put in notes appears in his notes too if you share an Apple account. Would this be fundamentally different?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now