Talk

Advanced search

Anyone fancy a week at Woolacombe Bay holiday park, Devon 15th August?

(2 Posts)
Fluffybrain Tue 14-Jul-15 20:42:49

We're unable to use this holiday and cannot cancel so am looking to sell it on. It's at one of the top 3 holiday parks in the UK and Tripadviser has Woolacombe beach as best in the UK this year. It's a silver 2 story villa, 2 bed, sleeps 6 (one double, one twin plus bunks). 7 nights 15th-22nd August 2015. Includes Bed linen and bus passes. Washer/dryer in villa. It's on their golden coast site which is their main park but includes free entry to the facilities in all their 4 parks. The link bus connects to all parks and the beach. Facilities include 3 outdoor pools, toddler pool, multi lane slides, flume, 2 indoor pools, wave surfer simulator, indoor and outdoor kids play areas, kids clubs, spa, sauna, bungee ropes, climbing walls, fishing lake, adventure golf, cinema, bowling, live music and shows, wifi in sports bar... Lots of facilities and a lot if it refurbished for this year.

I paid £767 for the holiday and I am willing to sell for £600.

It is a very good holiday and it's a shame we cannot go but if you are interested then PM me or post any questions.

Fluffybrain Sun 19-Jul-15 09:13:01

Now sold

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now