Talk

Advanced search

Family/Baby friendly Bath Central accommodation?

(5 Posts)
Buglife Mon 13-Jul-15 10:21:05

Has anyone been to Bath with a 1 year old and can recommend a nice family friendly hotel or B&B or apartment in the City Centre? I would ideally like a way for DS to have a separate space to sleep so we don't have to go to bed or sit quietly from 8-9pm! But not book two rooms which is a bit much. Parking not a problem as we are taking the train.

mummymeister Mon 13-Jul-15 10:31:20

when for? don't say school summer holidays - it will be a struggle if it is.

Buglife Mon 13-Jul-15 10:47:14

Oh no, not holidays while I have a choice! Just me, DH and DS in early/mid October. He might not even be walking by then and we won't need to do much 'kiddy' stuff as he can just come with us. I just want to be walkable for everywhere Central. About 2-3 nights tops. We are going to be in France in Septemver but that is a cottage and we plan to take him out with us in early evenings but not sure with a UK City, when I used to go for a meal at 7 on a Saturday I never saw many children! So maybe a place with a restaurant would be good?

Frenchstress Mon 13-Jul-15 11:27:21

The new premier inn is very close to the city centre and spotless when I stayed there. No parking nearby (apart from Avon st car park).

NormHonal Mon 13-Jul-15 11:30:40

I would second the Premier Inn.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now