Talk

Advanced search

Centre parcs

(6 Posts)
Noidea1 Sat 27-Jun-15 19:46:15

Hi
We are thinking of going to centre parcs in Decemeber but am looking for any other suggestions within about 3 hours of Chester ? Or not sure if I should just spend the little bit extra and go abroad my baby will be 11 months

timeforacheckup Sat 27-Jun-15 19:49:20

Absolutely love Winter Wonderland at Centre Parcs in December, it's properly magical but I am a self confessed Centre Parcs fan! I find it so much less stressful and when you know whoch villas are best it's even better!!

Noidea1 Sat 27-Jun-15 19:55:16

Thanks, I was thinking whinfell I've been there twice but might try another one if anyone can recommend another? Would anyone say an apartment is okay with a baby or would you pay the extra for 2 bedroom

timeforacheckup Sat 27-Jun-15 21:54:50

Longleat is our regular but is quite hilly so you need a decent location. We stayed in a apartment when dd1 was 4 months and it was fine.

wannabestressfree Sat 27-Jun-15 21:56:29

The new one just outside Milton keynes is lovely. We went for a weekend and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves smile

TeaPleaseBob Sat 08-Aug-15 09:28:00

My lo was 10 months when we went and she was fine in our room (was ok sharing with us abroad this year at 2 as well) so you should be ok with one bedroom apartment. Save money for spa. ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now