Advanced search

Sherwood v Elveden Center Parcs for teens

(5 Posts)
PeaStalks Fri 06-Feb-15 17:34:27

We live quite near Sherwood so have never ventured further. We have been going once a year or so since DC were babies and they are now 17 and 19.
I thought we might go to a different park for a change for a post AS level break.
I've rejected Woburn because all reviews say it feels small and the pool is small. DC will spend all their time at the pool and on the rapids so that is important.
Elveden is the next nearest (Longleat too far) and I wonder how it compares to Sherwood?

Icedfinger Sun 08-Feb-15 19:48:03

I like Elveden- pool is good. Lots of slides etc and the Tropical Cyclone which all the teens I know have loved!

VivaLeBeaver Sun 08-Feb-15 19:49:45

Elvedon has the newer water park since the original one burnt down. I've never been to Elvedon but the pool does look better than sherwood.

cestlavielife Mon 09-Feb-15 17:41:28

woburn has great slides !

and the rapids are good

PeaStalks Mon 09-Feb-15 18:32:01

Thanks all I have booked Elvedon (forgot about the fire). Probably not much different to Sherwood but will be good for a change.
I read all the TA reviews of Woburn and while they all agree it's shiney and new and the huts villas are better they also all agree that the pool is very small and perhaps more suited to tinies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now