Advanced search

What to do in Liverpool with my 3 yr old this weekend?

(7 Posts)
Jemster Fri 30-Jan-15 18:45:20

My dh is taking ds to watch his first footie match at Liverpool tomorrow. We are all going but they will drop me & dd 3 off and then meet up later for a pizza. I've never been so am after info on things to do with her. Don't mind a bit of shopping but not for 4 hours!
Anyone know of soft play or cinema near main shops?

BugBugBug Fri 30-Jan-15 18:50:42

Yellow sub (soft play) isn't too far from town and has got loads to do. You'd probably want a taxi though.

Or the museums are good. The Tate (which is on the docks) and the world museum (v close to town)...

Lunawolf Fri 30-Jan-15 18:55:20

Cinema in Liverpool 1

Jungle Rumble Golf in Liverpool 1

World Museum - fab!

Underwater street - I would highly recommend too

Enjoy smile

Sirzy Fri 30-Jan-15 18:55:53

Underwater street

AtAmber Fri 30-Jan-15 18:55:56

Underwater Street is close to the Pier Head. It's great for small children. Or you could wrap up warm and go on the Mersey Ferry. Mine loved it when they were that age.

Jemster Fri 30-Jan-15 19:00:27

Thank you all, I've seem some of these things on the internet but have no idea how far they are from each other. Is underwater street close to main shops? Is Liverpool One the main shopping centre? thanks

auntpetunia Fri 30-Jan-15 19:21:29

Liverpool One is the shop area, underwater street is a play centre based under the Cunard Building at the Pier Head, which is about 10 min walk from the shops via the Albert Dock and waterfront, you can see the ferries at the Pier Head. The Cunard Building is the middle one of the 3 old buildings on the waterfront.
Odeon cinema is in Liverpool One on the top floor. The Liverpool museum is on the front just before the pier head and great for a couple of hours.
You'll have a great time, but wrap up warm it's cold by the river at any time of year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now