Talk

Advanced search

Butlins Just for Tots

(6 Posts)
rallytog1 Mon 26-Jan-15 13:35:05

Does anyone have experience of these breaks? I stumbled across them last night and it sounds like the sort of thing my dd would love. However I did a lot of Butlins holidays as a child (in the very basic accommodation, which could be pretty grim) and don't have overly amazing memories. But wondering if it's worth it for the entertainment, experiences etc for dd...

judgejudithjudy Mon 26-Jan-15 18:20:38

I've just booked a break & you only sleep in the accommodation ☺

mummymeister Tue 27-Jan-15 14:34:18

toddlers don't care where they sleep, how grim it is . its adults that do that. go for the entertainment and the fun and just grin and bear the accommodation.

rallytog1 Tue 27-Jan-15 14:53:03

Thanks both grin

Is it worth it for the entertainment then, do you think?

WillMcSquirtersMum Fri 30-Jan-15 11:46:57

We went to Butlins in October and the self catering accommadation was fine. I wouldn't describe it as luxurious, but it was clean and had everything we needed.

The kids had a fantastic time in the pool and watching the entertainment. The onsite food was OK - just bog standard pub standard food or a new Nandos type place, or there's a Spar onsite if you've forgotten anything.

My kids are 5 and 7. There's entertainment for toddlers though - Bob the Builder, Angelina or Mike the Knight shows.

MrsTwitchit Fri 30-Jan-15 14:43:41

We did a Just For Tots break in September at Bognor Regis, our daughter was 3.5. We stayed in one of their hotels on a half board basis, accommodation & food was fantastic.

Lots of shows, activities & plenty of space for everyone. We were blessed with warm weather though, so we could maximise the use of all the outdoor activities.

We had a great m/w break, and my daughter is very keen to return! I'd definitely recommend.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: