Talk

Advanced search

Off season St Ives?

(2 Posts)
picklelittle12 Thu 15-Jan-15 14:02:44

Looking for somewhere toddler and dog friendly to stay from 31st Jan for a week. Can be up to half an hour's drive away, but visiting an unwell relative so want daily access. Need wifi for hubby to do some work, parking, and self-catering so we have freedom. I had wanted to book some sort of holiday park (for the first time) so we would have access to indoor and outdoor play, and possibly a pool so it's not a boring trip for our very active DD. Does such a thing exist off-season? I'm really struggling and think my laptop will explode if I open any more tabs!!!!! Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

mummymeister Fri 16-Jan-15 09:40:24

go onto the visitcornwall website (cornwall tourist board) and put in what you are looking for in terms of an indoor pool. this is what is going to be the hardest thing to find. we stay HERE when we visit cornwall. its open all year and has animals and a games barn but not an indoor pool.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: