Talk

Advanced search

Legoland Windsor

(5 Posts)
Mum4Fergus Sat 10-Jan-15 10:17:16

Morning all - I'm looking at a short break with DS who is 5 and myself, and he has mentioned Legoland. So, a few questions if I may?!

Is there enough to fill 3-4 days? We will be travelling down from Scotland so want to make it worth our while...

Is the resort hotel good value?

Any advice on booking tickets for rides etc?

Anything else I need to consider or may find useful?

noblegiraffe Sat 10-Jan-15 10:29:46

The resort hotel is extremely expensive, check prices! If you book a night, you get two days in the park.

It's great fun, but two days is enough. There are lots of threads on here about how to get the best out of your visit from people who live nearby.

Maybe a night in legoland, and stay in London the rest of the time and do the zoo, natural history museum etc?

mummymeister Sat 10-Jan-15 11:18:24

agree with noble. 2 days is enough. we stayed at a Travelodge nearby and that was perfect as you really only need somewhere to lay your head. He is a good age for it but check he can go on all of the rides.

Mum4Fergus Sun 11-Jan-15 00:36:38

That sounds good - I'll do a bit more research I think!

WUME Sun 11-Jan-15 16:08:18

5 is a perfect age.

He will be able to go on all the rides (my 3yo tall enough last year as they only have to be 1m)

We live on the doorstep but wouldn't pay for Legoland hotel.

You can book through Legoland website and book to stay in a nearby (cheaper) hotel and still get two days in the park for the price of one.

Or you could use Tesco Clubcard vouchers and book a hotel separately.

I would definitely do two days, that way he can play in the castaway camp or the water areas without you worrying about it eating into ride time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now