Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

London for the day with DS10- what to do?

(4 Posts)
coffeetofunction Thu 13-Nov-14 13:17:22

I am taking myD S10 to London next Saturday. We are heading to Waterloo to watch a kids show being recorded, the rest of the day is free. I don't know London at all, we don't have a massive budget, oh & my DS has ADHD so is very easily bored, anyone got any suggestions as to what we could do? Thank you

mummymeister Thu 13-Nov-14 13:35:39

try and hit the free museums like Natural history and science. guaranteed that there is so much there he wont get bored. buy a travel pass so you can go by bus which is usually way more interesting than the tube.

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Thu 13-Nov-14 13:39:13

I was going to suggest museums as well. the lights are up already so worth a walk own regent and oxford street when it starts to get darker, and a visit to harrods or hamleys toys? Set a budget and be aware that the same item can be guaranteed to be found elsewhere for £5 less, but dd and ds2 still love to pick up a souvenir of our day out.

what about the London eye? that is right near waterloo station, you can book in advance online.

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Thu 13-Nov-14 13:44:20

there re some 2-4-1 offers when you buy a train ticket www.daysoutguide.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now