E-Admissions

(3 Posts)
Suzannne555 Sun 19-Oct-14 11:50:52

Help!!! Don't know what to do! can anyone help, My Daughter is in Year ^ and was Successful at the 2 schools that we took Music Auditions for and ranked in position for a secured place as long as I put which ever one down as first choice! One school is huge (2 big I feel) but one of the most sort after, established as outstanding for many years! the other my preference is really small a 180 intake better journey but not as sort after and only now on the up although a selective school! don't know what to do! time running out! Im not worried that both schools have an average Music Department as she is 2nd year student at The Guildhall (every Sat) but it is the School itself, education etc, any thoughts?x

OP’s posts: |
EdithWeston Sun 19-Oct-14 11:55:22

I think you might need to repost this in Secondary Education, with a title that makes it clear that it is about school preference dilemma for a musical child.

And has your DD visited both schools (alongside audition)? What does she think of each?

Suzannne555 Sun 19-Oct-14 13:48:24

Oh shall try and re:post! new to this, but yes she has been everywhere with me, and is quite fickle in her decisions! so just not sure what to do! I know I must be mad, favouring an established outstanding school less than the smaller less outstanding school, just don't know what to do for the best!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in