The logs that they use at centre parcs, any ideas where they are sold or what they are called?

(8 Posts)
gratefulforwhatihavegot Tue 29-Apr-14 17:33:27

That's all

OP’s posts: |
SirNoel Wed 30-Apr-14 20:06:43


SirNoel Wed 30-Apr-14 20:07:31

Oops blush

Crackle logs I think, and Lidl and Aldi often stock them

gratefulforwhatihavegot Wed 30-Apr-14 22:53:59

Thank you x

OP’s posts: |
justabigdisco Wed 30-Apr-14 22:59:51

Do you have to use special logs?

moonblues Wed 30-Apr-14 23:03:31

I got some at home bargains for £1 a log.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Wed 30-Apr-14 23:04:36

Seen them in our home Bargains too.

piscivorous Wed 30-Apr-14 23:09:31

I think some are called Firelogs. You can get them at supermarkets, B&Q, Home Bargains and loads of places

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in