Advanced search

A special place to stay - for my elderly inlaws

(3 Posts)
xmasadsboohiss Sat 01-Mar-14 20:31:24

My father in law will be eighty soon and we are hoping to get them a couple of nights away in a special hotel/B&B - something national trusty. I've had a look on the National Trust website but am fishing for other suggestions. We'd be looking in Berkshire/Surrey/Hampshire/Wiltshire I think. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

SilkStalkings Sun 02-Mar-14 08:50:24

Have you seen this one?

If it doesn't all have to be onsite, I'd recommend Romsey town centre in Hants. Lovely little market town to potter around, all level, Norman abbey to explore and nearby Mottisfont NT, Hillier Gardens Arboretum. Many gastropubs.

PicaK Wed 05-Mar-14 17:40:08

Have you looked at Landmark Trust?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: