Talk

Advanced search

easyHotels

(7 Posts)
MattZelst Tue 11-Feb-14 09:45:31

Has anyone happened to stay in an easyHotel before?

Looking for something to just be a convenient stop over in London and one of these seems like an acceptable option as it's just a place to crash after a gig and some beers!

Alternatively if you have any cheap but better suggestions they would be well appreciated!

mrsnec Tue 11-Feb-14 10:03:11

Do they still have the one in Victoria? I. Stayed there once. Perfect location, spotless room, very comfy bed. My only issue was the other guests were very noisy. Common areas felt like a youth hostel. But I. Paid about 30 quid and it was functional. Id do it again.

MattZelst Tue 11-Feb-14 10:05:24

mrsnec yeah there's a victoria one, is that far off Camden would you happen to know? there's a few in London it seems, it's not something with shared bathrooms is it?

mrsnec Tue 11-Feb-14 10:15:15

No my London geography isn't great but I think you may get closer ones to Camden. Victoria would be convenient if you wanted to get the tube back though. When I stayed. There my friends were staying in Mayfair and we went out in Covent Garden so that's where I needed to be. I missed the tube back and a cab from covent Garden to Victoria was less than I. Thought. I love Camden but never stayed there. I think there is a travel lodge or premier Inn near kings cross that might be a better option for Camden. EasyJet hotels have their own very nice bathrooms but I think you might have to pay for towels now? Could be wrong. It's worth checking the extras now to see if you are better off booking a travelodge type place anyway. There might be someone who could recommend somewhere in Camden anyway.

MattZelst Tue 11-Feb-14 10:30:41

thanks mrsnec. We're just looking for somewhere cheap and quick and easy, so an easy hotel seems the best bet as it's for a gig and going out after! I've emailed them to ask which the nearest to camden anyway!

mrsnec Tue 11-Feb-14 10:51:24

Yes that's a good idea. I had heard that all the London ones are similar inside anyway. Have a great time. I remember having a few drinks in a pub called the speadeagle. That's worth checking out.

MattZelst Tue 11-Feb-14 10:55:00

cheers mrsnec, if I come across it then I will give it a go!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now