Advanced search

Travel Insurance for UK breaks?

(4 Posts)
FootOfOurStairs Mon 12-Aug-13 20:05:58

Tank you. Am gearing up for a google. Will def want annual and it won't have been covered by anything else as I've booked independently.

paperlantern Mon 12-Aug-13 13:48:41

I have insured trips away in the uk, usually tesco insurance. They were good when I had a claim abroad too. check the xs isn't too high and for lots of small trips check out annual.

also look on the small print. hoseasons for example cover the holiday cost through a small charge (cost) when you book. it was a lifesaver last year when I broke my wrist

FootOfOurStairs Fri 09-Aug-13 21:17:41

Bump, anyone?

FootOfOurStairs Tue 06-Aug-13 21:40:35

We are not going on holiday this year as such, but have booked a few weekend breaks to visit attractions such as At Bristol. It's all added up with hotels, train tickets and I have pre-bought tickets on line. I'm wondering now if I should get travel insurance to cover us in case DCs are ill etc. Has anyone bothered for UK things? Any recommendations? TIA.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now