photographic id on flights in UK

(6 Posts)
nicm Mon 11-Mar-13 23:33:21

Hi, my passport has expired was wondering if I could use my driving licence as id on a flight from Belfast to England. Also can I just use a birth certificate for ds? It's travelling with easyjet. tia. smile

OP’s posts: |
PotteringAlong Tue 12-Mar-13 22:01:29

You need to call them and ask specifically I think

nicm Wed 13-Mar-13 16:48:58

Thank you! I've emailed them to confirm. smile

OP’s posts: |
FizzyMakeFeelNice Wed 13-Mar-13 16:52:29

Haven't flown from Ireland, but on an Easyjet flight from London to Glasgow last year I used my licence and was fine. 3 yo DD didn't need ID, which I only found out after panicking because I forgot her passport!

FizzyMakeFeelNice Wed 13-Mar-13 16:53:44

They said under 16's don't need ID on internal flights IIRC.

nicm Wed 13-Mar-13 18:29:58

Thanks that's good to know!smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in