Talk

Advanced search

Save my sanity, please!

(4 Posts)
adifferentwoman Thu 11-Oct-12 11:42:27

We've got w/c 22nd October off and hubbie is refusing to get on a plane. Am uttlerly miserable as desperately need some sun. However, it ain't going to happen so I need to find a great place to go in the UK for a 4 or 5 night break. Love Cornwall, but have done it to death. Same with Cotswolds. Any ideas please?? It'll be me, DH and DD, aged 5.

mummymeister Fri 12-Oct-12 12:53:49

city break somewhere different in the UK like edinburgh or bath. centreparks type place depending on budget. legoland, alton towers resort with water parks etc,

ClareMarriott Fri 12-Oct-12 22:07:24

I would suggest a b and b in Whitstable Kent . On the coast so beach, arty things and independent shops. At this time of year, there should be good bargains to be had . Unless of course, you live in the Outer Hebrides to start with !

adifferentwoman Sat 13-Oct-12 08:17:18

Thanks for your suggestions. Center parcs all booked up. Should have mentioned DH has a dodgy knee so can't walk far too - makes city breaks tricky. Ho hum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now