Talk

Advanced search

Center Parcs - which villa

(12 Posts)
finduspancakes Thu 23-Aug-12 12:14:57

I'm unsure which villa to book at CP, New Woodland Style or Original Executive with Sauna (£150 extra). Can anyone who has been help?

damnitdamnit Thu 23-Aug-12 12:42:37

I have stayed in new woodland, was great I wouldn't pay the extra.

ThePieWhoLovedMe Thu 23-Aug-12 19:21:54

Got to agree - New Woodlands one was lovely

zgaze Thu 23-Aug-12 19:22:48

Yes new woodland definitely, much nicer

GaryTankCommander Thu 23-Aug-12 19:23:27

Yep... New woodland was very nice and comfortable IMO.

finduspancakes Fri 24-Aug-12 15:11:50

Thanks. Is there much difference between a New Woodland and a New Woodland Exec?

ecuse Fri 24-Aug-12 15:48:21

May I be the first to suggest that the type of villa is the least of your worries?

CakeistheAnswer Fri 24-Aug-12 15:52:35

Agreed ecuse - I can no longer read any CP thread with a straight face. grin

finduspancakes Fri 24-Aug-12 22:25:45

Seeing as neither a birthday or Christmas falls during our visit, I should be ok ;)

lovemyalfa Sat 25-Aug-12 15:00:17

Stayed in a woodland last time. The villa was lovely but the neighbours were horrendous. Never had a problem with neighbours in the 'nicer' villas but I guess it's pot luck either way. Personally I'd only pay the extra £150 for the sauna one if you know you're going to use it a lot, otherwise save the money and treat yourself to a spa visit!

finduspancakes Sun 26-Aug-12 10:39:18

Thanks, I've booked the Woodland. Might ring up nearer the time and see if they might upgrade us to a Woodland Exec for a little bit more though! Will be booking a Twilight Spa session too.

Herbsmum Fri 21-Sep-12 19:14:06

Hi, def the new style woodland. Not really worth the extra for exec IMO, a daily maid service is a bit of a bind as they hassle you if you haven't gone out.
Sure they provide towels but check this.
My main advice would be to pay extra to select nearer the centre. It is pretty miserable to be way out on the outskirts. Good if one of you can just pop out for fresh bread or a takeaway, or a Starbucks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now