Centerparcs Elveden children's activities and play areas?

(4 Posts)
AKMD Sat 29-Oct-11 19:54:11

DH and I are taking DS at the end of February - no snow please! DS will turn 2 the week we are there so I've booked him into the creche one morning, a swimming lesson another day and the Fun Zone the day after that. I was also thinking about booking him into the teddy bear picnic but wasn't sure if it would be any good - any experiences of that or the other children's activities for the under-3s?

I went once when I was about 10 and can remember a big outdoor play area - is that still there? I can't find anything on the map.

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Magicrabbit Sat 29-Oct-11 20:00:38

We went there in sept with our ds who has just turned 2. I thought we'd struggle for things to do but over the weekend we just went swimming each morning and for a cycle, then onto the playground (there is a big one there!) each afternoon. I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep them busy, if you've booked info activities too but even swimming, cycling and playground fills most the day!! x

AKMD Sat 29-Oct-11 20:07:43

Oh good, that's what I'd hoped. The activities are to give DH and I some time off each really, knowing that DS will be fully occupied smile

OP’s posts: |
crepes Tue 01-Nov-11 21:00:34

i know this isn't for kids, but i would recommend booking the twilight spa for you and dh, it was lush! we went for dinner and drinks after, lovely wander back to our lodge! babysitting not very expensive... take torches and light sticks with you, our 2 loved shining them in the evening when getting from restaurants to lodge..

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in