Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find a cottage in the South West for christmas/new year?

(2 Posts)
thepiedpiper Sun 09-Oct-11 09:46:32

Hi, I am thinking about taking the family away for christmas and or new year and am looking for a cottage/lodge for 7 people (4 bedrooms).
Anywhere in the south west would be ok as we have family dotted around Devon and Cornwall. Wouldn't even mind Somerset, dorset etc.
The children would love a swimming pool, but my budget will probably mean this isn't possible. I have looked online and can only find one or two cottages for less than £1800 for the christmas period for one week.
Any ideas gratefully received.

mummymeister Mon 10-Oct-11 15:08:31

Hi, when we go to Cornwall we stay at Wringworthy holiday cottages. they are near looe and it takes us about half an hour from Plymouth so just over the border in Cornwall. had a look at their price list and they have a 4 bed cottage for £899 at Xmas but not sure if it is free or not you would have to check directly with them. if not then try visitdevon and visitcornwall websites as these are the tourist board ones and tend to have better places to stay on them. good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now