Talk

Advanced search

Cadbury World - any good?

(8 Posts)
clottedcream Thu 29-Sep-11 11:23:09

thinking of this for Oct what do you think?

Aftereightsaremine Thu 29-Sep-11 19:43:48

It was a great day out - didn't get to do it all as we ran out of time. Make sure you book in advance as there are long wait times otherwise.

Nat38 Thu 29-Sep-11 20:17:50

I`ve booked Cadbury World for the beginning of December, have heard really good things about it!! Really looking forward to it!! Definately book your tickets though.

FoJo Sun 02-Oct-11 07:10:41

I'd say it was 'good' but not 'brilliant'. We went a couple of years ago with dc's who were about 10 & 7 at thie time, booked tickets in advance probably spent about 5 - 6 hrs there, so a full (ish) day but not a whole day (if you get my drift!). We're in newcastle and planned a whole 3 day trip to the area on the strength of cadbury world. We also went to warwick castle which was fab. If we'd travelled a long way to just go to cadburyworld we would have been a bit diappointed.

kiwibella Tue 04-Oct-11 21:09:35

we've been a couple of times and loved it. We didn't book because we were using Tesco vouchers and had a minimal waiting time. Once you have collected your tickets, the wait to enter was just one queue.

smalltownshame Wed 05-Oct-11 12:16:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DreamsOfSteam Wed 05-Oct-11 12:27:33

We went a few years ago, planned a whole weekend for it and stayed in the area as a long way of us to go. It was okay but the best part of the day for me, was opening the car door when we got there and being hit by the smell of melted chocolate! I declared on the spot that we were moving there! grin

grumpypants Wed 05-Oct-11 12:33:39

Def worth doing. Bit boring to start off with if your dc can' or won't read loads of signs about chocolate. Lots to see tho. Gets good, and the little room by the playground was good - melty chocolate cups. Loved writing my name in chocolate!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now