Talk

Advanced search

Peppa Pig world accommodation alternatives

(6 Posts)
kiwibella Mon 15-Aug-11 17:19:22

thanks to Mumsnet, I have read that Paulton's is also doing a Christmas Wonderland. Are there any places nearby that we could stay at instead of onsite? I don't know the area so well.

youarekidding Mon 15-Aug-11 17:33:17

The places nearby are a Premier Inn IIRC. Its not too far though from Romsey and Southampton so plenty of places nearby to stay. Also if you are planning to stay for a few days maybe try going into Portsmouth as you have the Dockyards/ Spinniker Tower etc to visit the next day. I don't think there is any accomadation on the site inself.

Peppa Pig world and Winter Wonderland are fab though. grin

kiwibella Tue 16-Aug-11 09:53:48

thanks for the recommendation for PPW. Premier Inn would be fab. I'll check out Romsey and Southampton too. We've briefly had a nosey at Portsmouth before but not Southampton.

Catz Tue 16-Aug-11 09:59:10

We stayed at holiday inn winchester. New hotel, nice rooms. Winchester lovely and very quick to get to PP world in morning

Cagerorel Sat 24-Sep-11 22:12:58

Try http://www.thenewforest.co.uk/accommodation/ There are loads of places to stay near Paultons Park and Peppa Pig without having to go as far as Winchester. We stayed at an excellent B&B in Cadnam, with a fab restaurant immediately opposite. We didnt even have to drive to Peppa Pig, because the B&B owner ran us up there in her car! Try Twin Oaks Guest House they couldnt do enough for us. Happy hunting.

mummynoseynora Sat 24-Sep-11 22:17:06

premier inn at ower (near romsey) is pretty much the closest

www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/SOUPLI/southampton-west

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now