Talk

Advanced search

does this holiday lodge exist?

(5 Posts)
frazzled74 Mon 08-Aug-11 21:56:51

bus or train within 10-15 min walk, close to a few shops and pubs, near a beach or lake, swimming pool and maybe a playground on site? anyone stayed anywhere that fits this?

ptangyangkipperbang Mon 08-Aug-11 22:04:00

Captain Cooks Holiday Haven in Whitby.. It's on the Hoseasons site.

frazzled74 Tue 09-Aug-11 21:42:10

thanks i will have a look, but more ideas welcome

fireflies09 Fri 19-Aug-11 11:51:17

I've taken the children to www.coombemill.com in North Cornwall several times before and we've had a fantastic time. It's super for children, has about 3 playgrounds on sight including an indoor one (soft play area so perfect for when mine were much younger!) There's a swimming pool just up the road, beach 20min drive, village shop 10min walk up the road (it is a steep hill!) The best part is the farm though, there are animal feed runs every morning where the children get to help ride the tractor and feed all the animal (they sit in a sort of trailer on the back of the tractor). DEFINITELY worth having a look as we absolutely love it and couldn't recommend it more smile Good luck!!

Thefoxsbrush Fri 19-Aug-11 16:14:37

York lakeside lodges. Park and lake on site, 5 minutes walk to tesco and bus station to take you into York where there is lots to do (boat rides, Viking museum, national railway museum, markets, carousel, Bettys tea room)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now