Talk

Advanced search

Yew Tree Inn Arlington - As good as the reviews?

(8 Posts)
mrsotter Sat 23-Jul-11 11:41:06

This restaurant is laf way between the place we are staying and the place we are visiting. It has fab reviews.

Has anyone been there? What did you think of it? Is booking essential for a Sunday afternoon?

smile

mrsotter Sat 23-Jul-11 12:58:23

hopeful bump

DoTheChickensHaveLargeTalons Sat 23-Jul-11 13:11:37

I love the place, always used to go there with my parents until my Mum became wheelchair dependent (that is one of it's flaws - narrow and crowded). Starters and mains home cooked, desserts purchased from nearby bakery. Banoffi pie to die for.

If going at weekend, booking essential. Very, very popular, even if it is in the arse end of nowhere!

DoTheChickensHaveLargeTalons Sat 23-Jul-11 13:11:39

I love the place, always used to go there with my parents until my Mum became wheelchair dependent (that is one of it's flaws - narrow and crowded). Starters and mains home cooked, desserts purchased from nearby bakery. Banoffi pie to die for.

If going at weekend, booking essential. Very, very popular, even if it is in the arse end of nowhere!

mrsotter Sat 23-Jul-11 13:14:50

Thank you chickens, I thought we would go after visiting Drusillas.

I will phone to book smile

mrsotter Sat 23-Jul-11 16:13:54

We've booked!!! grin

ElectricSoftParade Sat 23-Jul-11 16:15:27

You will enjoy it! Lovely place and am a tiny bit jealous smile

mrsotter Sun 24-Jul-11 09:52:29

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now