Talk

Advanced search

did anyone get a free railcard earlier in the year with Daily mail?

(8 Posts)
FoJo Thu 14-Jul-11 14:36:55

There was an offer in May where you could get a free railcard for 2 months and also a code for 50% off the purchase of an annual card once the free one expired (on 31 July). The code was sent with the free card. Did anyone get one and not want their code? Maybe I couldnt do this anyway as the code may be specific to the person who got the free card but I thought it was worth asking. thanks

sloggies Fri 15-Jul-11 12:52:52

Will pm.

Moba Tue 26-Jul-11 01:12:35

Has anyone got a dailymail card they don't need??

MJHASLEFTTHEBUILDING Tue 26-Jul-11 01:13:49

Message withdrawn

HarrietJones Tue 26-Jul-11 07:04:49

I didn't get a code but I had a card. We didn't use it as we had a replacement bus service which seemed so much harder to negotiate with a pram& 3 kids!

Piffpaffpoff Tue 26-Jul-11 07:08:51

Going off on a bit of a tangent, if you don't have/get a code, you can currently get a F&F railcard for £14 worth of Tesco vouchers if that's any use?

SkipToTheEnd Tue 26-Jul-11 07:09:52

didn't get the code with mine as far as I remember but they have recently sent me an email offering one for 50%. I've been on the train weekly in the 3 months that I've had this card and have never been asked to show it. I always bye from the machine so I don't know if they ask to see it at the counter.

I wonder if I can 'forget' to renew it for a couple of months....

Ani30 Thu 11-Aug-11 12:33:01

hello mummy's, I need to take an unexpected trip up north ans would really appreciate it if anyone had a spare F&F 50% off code that they no longer need. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now