Talk

Advanced search

Butlins birthday

(4 Posts)
MissMiaowington Tue 12-Jul-11 18:46:47

Hi - I am taking my son to Bognor Regis Butlins for his 4th birthday. I was wondering if anyone else had taken their DC to Butlins for a birthday, and if they can do anything 'special', ie provide a cake, balloons, etc?
We did the character lunch last year so we've ruled that one out.
Thanks!

Thefoxsbrush Wed 13-Jul-11 21:40:44

I'm pretty sure if you go half board you can buy a birthday package for your evening meal - you get your table decorated and balloons and they bring a cake out for you. My ds had his 3rd birthday at butlins and he loved ordering a cocktail from the child's cocktail menu- a waiter brings everything over to your table for your child to make himself

Thefoxsbrush Wed 13-Jul-11 21:46:44

From their website- hope this helps.

We love celebrating at Butlins, so if you’re with us for a special occasion why not let us help make it a real moment to remember over dinner? We have a range of packages just perfect for things like birthdays and anniversaries – hip hip hooray! From £7.95 to £14.95 for 4 people, just choose the package that suits you.

For more information please contact our Resorts:

Bognor Regis Resort 01243 820202
Minehead Resort 0845 070 4760
Skegness Resort 01754 614484

MissMiaowington Wed 13-Jul-11 22:08:35

Awww the cocktail thing sounds so cute! I wanna play! I'll give resort a call in the morning, thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now