Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need toddler-friendly last-minute UK self-catering holiday

(7 Posts)
Ktay Fri 01-Jul-11 15:06:20

DD (2) has come down with hand foot and mouth just in time for our flight to France tomorrow for a week in the Dordogne. Unless she makes a miraculous recovery overnight, the airline won't let us travel. I've been looking forward to the break for ages so am keen to find a suitable alternative in the UK.

The place we were going to in France was on a complex with other villas, was geared up with all the necessary toddler kit (less of an issue if we are driving now I suppose) and had a playbarn, playground etc. You could also get the occasional meal cooked for you. If anyone has any suggestions of somewhere similar in this country that might still have space for us, I'd love to hear them.

Tiger12345 Fri 01-Jul-11 15:23:49

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

worm77daisy Fri 01-Jul-11 15:28:11

Have you looked at center parcs?

pointydog Fri 01-Jul-11 15:34:37

Have a search of the cottages4you website. SOme of their cottages are in small developments with a playpark or pool. Might get a very good last minute deal.

pointydog Fri 01-Jul-11 15:36:41

Or how about here

Ktay Fri 01-Jul-11 20:22:45

Thanks so much for all the ideas, will check them out.

Enjoy your holiday Tiger!

JoJoH1 Fri 01-Jul-11 20:26:21

Hi we just came back from a week at The Retallack in Cornwall they do baby houses that are all kitted out - was brill!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now