Talk

Advanced search

Bedruthan Steps Hotel - Tips needed

(4 Posts)
lovesinging Tue 28-Jun-11 13:41:10

Had a great holiday there last year with my toddler. Going back in a couple of weeks with my six and a half month old baby and toddler. If you've been with a baby would be grateful for any tips or knowledge on the following: Will it be easy to wash up the baby's bottles in the bathroom? Did you use the baby food provided by Bedruthan - what sort is it? Are the high chairs suitable for feeding a baby of his age? Was it easy to get around the hotel with a pram?

Also would love any other tips that may be useful.

girlscout Tue 28-Jun-11 19:50:12

Went there years ago and itwas fab
bumping this for more up to date advice.

WhiteWaveoftheSea Wed 29-Jun-11 09:39:44

Hi Lovesinging,

I have three-year-old twins. I also work at Bedruthan Steps. Glad to hear you had a good time last year. I really enjoy taking my twins there on my days off - they love all the play equipment and the beach.

In answer to your questions:

Yes, I've always found it very easy to get around the hotel with my double buggy.
The baby food is Hipp Organic.
Yes, the high chairs are comfy and supportive for a six month old.
There is a dedicated room for washing baby bottles, complete with microwave and sterilizer so no need to wash them in the loo!

More information on babies at Bedruthan here http://www.bedruthan.com/baby-friendly-bedruthan

I hope you enjoy a lovely holiday at Bedruthan.

Best wishes

White Wave of the Sea

lovesinging Wed 29-Jun-11 12:19:50

Thanks so much for your replies. Looking forward to the holiday even more now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now