Talk

Advanced search

Family Room for 6 Blackpool B&B

(7 Posts)
Fifis25StottieCakes Wed 22-Jun-11 18:17:57

Hi

Has anyone stayed in a B&B in Blackpool which has a family room to sleep 6 or which has 2 connecting rooms.

2 Adults
4 Kids 10, 7, 3 and 3

Thanks

biscies Thu 23-Jun-11 21:05:45

Hiya i have 4 children similar ages and we have stayed in the Lawton hotel in Charnley road a couple of times they have family rooms with a double a single and bunk beds with a double at the bottom . The hotel is quite central and the breakfast is lovely , they were very welcoming of the children aswell .

Fifis25StottieCakes Thu 23-Jun-11 21:08:41

Thanks biscies, there are so many its hard to know which ones are ok. We used to stay at Pontins but havent been back since it closed grin

timetosmile Thu 23-Jun-11 21:08:44

have a look at a website called (something like) 'room for 5' which lists a good selection of hotels with bigger than average or interlinking bedrooms - we have used a couple and they have been great - a real find (if you can find the website after that rubbish description)
Have a lovely holiday!

Fifis25StottieCakes Thu 23-Jun-11 21:11:06

Ok i will have a look thanks and see what i can find. Its for next April so i have got plent of time. Sick of doing caravans TBH

alibobins Thu 23-Jun-11 21:33:21

Just booked 1 night at the Weeton House Hotel which has a family room that sleeps 6 looks okay but not going until August.

Fifis25StottieCakes Thu 23-Jun-11 22:26:41

You will have to let me know what its like. Im easy pleased really. As long as its clean and we get a decent sleep im not too fussed. Want something pretty central. I was sad when they closed pontins as it was the ideal base for a large family, cheap and within walking distance of the main street.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now