Talk

Advanced search

Need to get from Kings Cross to Waterloo via tube - can anyone help?

(9 Posts)
clottedcream Tue 07-Jun-11 13:13:26

need to get to Waterloo station to catch a trian but come in at Kings Cross...which line/tube do I get?

Kewcumber Tue 07-Jun-11 13:18:35

victoria line then bakerloo (change at oxfrod circus)

AtAmber Tue 07-Jun-11 13:20:04

Picadilly line from kings cross St pancras. Change at Leicester square. Get northern line to Waterloo. I was in London last week and got an app on my iPhone which tells you which line and where to change. It's fab.

Daisy03 Tue 07-Jun-11 13:22:37

Kewcumbers route is easiest, means you dont have to walk far through Oxford Circus

Hassled Tue 07-Jun-11 13:23:17

I'd do Victoria/Bakerloo just because Piccadilly and Northern are deep and skanky. They're the Tube Lines of Fear.

neenewps Tue 07-Jun-11 13:29:10

Where are you travelling from Waterloo to? If the train from Waterloo stops at Vauxhall the easiest way is the Victoria line to Vauxhall.

Alot of southbound trains make their first stop at Vauxhall.

clottedcream Tue 07-Jun-11 13:33:28

going to Weybridge station

hogsback Tue 07-Jun-11 13:41:44

As Kewcumber said - the Victoria and Bakerloo platforms are back-to-back at Oxford Circus so you just walk through an arch and you are on the Bakerloo line.

If you don't want to change, take the Victoria straight to Vauxhall - there are frequent direct trains to Weybridge.

clottedcream Tue 07-Jun-11 13:59:40

ok thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now