Talk

Advanced search

Coombe Mill - Has anyone stayed in a Riverside Lodge?

(3 Posts)
Phoenix Sat 28-May-11 16:59:19

We're looking for a cheaper holiday for next year and like the look of Coombe Mill but are the Riverside Lodges ok as they are so cheap. It would be for me, Dh, Ds1 (6) and Ds2 (3).

We've been to Bosinver 3 times and just got back from Court Farm but we're not 100% we'll be able to afford either next year.

Phoenix Sat 28-May-11 18:38:25

grin

mummymeister Sun 29-May-11 23:34:40

HI not stayed here before - looks like a big place and in a nice part of Cornwall. Not fond of lodges if i am honest. we have stayed in 2 (not in Cornwall though) and all the time kept wishing we were in the cottages. Perhaps we were unlucky as ours felt like one step up from a caravan and wasnt what we were used to. We usually stay at Wringworthy holiday cottages just outside Looe. Not sure how prices compare. Loads of holiday places now let you spread the cost out instead of the usual huge lumps of money at a time. i would always say ask and see if you can get a discount for booking a year in advance. There's no harm in trying. Good luck and let us know what you book - always keen to hear where others are off to so we can give it a try!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: