Talk

Advanced search

So Sun holidays are back, where do you recommend to go?

(7 Posts)
tammybear Tue 04-Jan-11 20:07:59

Thought I'd ask, as when we do the Sun Holidays, we always go either Cornwall or Great Yarmouth. We want to try somewhere different for a change and was hoping for recommendations! It's usually just me, DP and DD who is 8. Or sometimes we go with friends, who have 2 DC, one 3 and the other 1. So where do you usually go or recommend?

onadietcokebreak Wed 05-Jan-11 21:55:55

Devon cliffs exmouth. We aren't going back this year after two years in a row but it is fab.

Flossy85 Thu 06-Jan-11 10:34:42

Would definately recommend Devon, We have been to Waterside in Paignton before which was lovely

CuppaTeaJanice Fri 07-Jan-11 19:41:43

Bumping this as we are planning on going again this year.

We went to Solent Breezes near Southampton last year and it was lovely - large, clean, new caravans, right on the mouth of the Solent so lots of boat-watching to be done!!

Which park do you go to in Great Yarmouth?

onadietcokebreak Fri 07-Jan-11 20:17:17

What's Solent breezes like for under 5s? Just looking at holidays now.

CuppaTeaJanice Fri 07-Jan-11 20:23:00

My DS is 2 and he enjoyed it. There is only an outdoor pool and it was September so we didn't use it! Portsmouth and Gosport are an easy drive away, and there's a really lovely walk from the caravan site along the coast where you can watch the boats. There's a small childrens play area on site too.

onadietcokebreak Fri 07-Jan-11 21:27:42

Thank you.

An indoor pool is a must for us so we have just booked Haven Seaview in dorset. We can also use all the facilites of the Haven Weymouth bay next door.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: