Talk

Advanced search

Tutor needed for A level Psychology- Harrow Area

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Skip304 Thu 19-Sep-19 11:05:37

Hi
I'm looking for an A Level Psychology tutor for my son, he is in his final year and needs some extra help.
I'd appreciate it if you could forward me details of any recommended tutors within the Harrow area.

Thank you!

LouMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 20-Sep-19 17:04:34

Bumping for you. Best of luck to your DS, OP.

smile

Gurpreetbhachu Wed 02-Oct-19 13:01:02

Hi,
I hope you are well. I am currently in my first year of university studying psychology. For alevel psychology I received an A and was one mark away from an A star. Despite my age I have been a tutor at Explore learning and thus gained valuable teaching experience. If your son is still looking for psychology tution I would be more than happy to help. I have created my own detailed notes with detailed evaluation, an area many people struggle with and is worth a large proportion. I understand if you may be reluctant initially but a session may be beneficial for your son to decide if he likes my style of teaching, resources and guidance. If u have any questions please do let me know, I look forward to hearing back from you.
Gurpreet

Gurpreetbhachu Wed 02-Oct-19 13:16:24

I did forget to mention I am also from Harrow, Kenton
smile

Skip304 Wed 02-Oct-19 15:57:27

Hi Gurpreet
Thank you for your interest! We are still looking for a tutor and would like to contact you to discuss this further with you! Are you free at weekends to tutor? Also do you come to homes to tutor? What university are you currently at?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards

Gurpreetbhachu Wed 02-Oct-19 20:23:06

I have messaged you privately answering your questions smile

tracystevens Thu 17-Oct-19 13:05:55

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »