Talk

Advanced search

Maths GSCE tutor in north London NW5

(8 Posts)
Dgp1 Tue 10-Sep-19 12:50:15

I'm looking for maths GSCE tutor in north London NW5. Any recommendations v welcomed. Which agency to choose? How much money to pay? Can you recommend anyone? Thank you!

sleepismysuperpower1 Tue 10-Sep-19 15:56:49

i would contact this tutor here. she is in your area and has very very good reviews, and is a reasonable price

Dgp1 Tue 10-Sep-19 16:57:24

Thank you! I will check it out
BW

JakeAllfree Fri 20-Sep-19 15:28:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Baglover29 Mon 23-Sep-19 11:36:51

Check out karmenchiu.co.uk, shes an ex teacher at several good grammar schools and is a friend of mine. She’s very good at her job! Ping her a message, I’m sure she’d be happy to help smile

SusanGQ Wed 25-Sep-19 12:13:22

Have a look at JK Educate, www.jkeducate.co.uk. My friends daughter really struggled with her Maths GCSEs last year she had an online tutor i believe, she ended up getting a really good result.

tracystevens Thu 17-Oct-19 13:09:28

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Alessiajasper Thu 31-Oct-19 10:19:07

Has anyone here tried the mobile app called EasyA? It's available on iPhone and Android and gives your child unlimited (24/7) access to tutors. My son used it last year for his GCSEs and found it really helpful. It's much cheaper than hiring an in-person tutor and doesn't require scheduling in advance (my son always has last minute questions so loves this part).

Here's the link for iPhones:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/easya/id1478549100

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »