Talk

Advanced search

Study Skills Tutor

(1 Post)
TamsynHawken Wed 20-Feb-19 13:38:37

Hello,
My name is Tamsyn, I'm a final year PhD student at the University of Bath, where I also obtained my Undergraduate and Masters in Psychology.

I currently have some availability for study skills tutoring over the coming months. I cover the Bath and North East Somerset area in addition to Wiltshire. I can do skype sessions also if that is useful. I offer extremely competitive rates (as I really enjoy what I do!).

Study skills tutoring is exactly that, rather than being subject specific, it is about developing study skills which can be applied across a wide range of subjects (and admittedly areas of life!).

Once equipped with these skills, tutees can move forward with them and apply them wherever they wish, meaning they don't need constant tutoring.

I like my work to have a legacy, so I encourage critical thinking and ways to problem solve, to come up with systems and solutions to overcome issues. I have lots of resources that I share and these are included within the tutoring cost.

You can find a lot more information on my website:
healthpsychtam.com/study-skills-tutoring

Feel free to send me an email or contact me via my contact page on the website if you'd like to know more!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: