Talk

Advanced search

13+ tutor

(8 Posts)
GoGi74 Thu 08-Nov-18 12:51:36

Hi everyone,
I am looking urgently for 1:1 tutors for my son to help in his 13+ entrance exams inn January private schools.
Dulwich college, royal Russel, trinity & whitgift.

I want math English & science
We live in southwest London.

Appreciate all your help!

grace17 Thu 08-Nov-18 17:05:28

The Golden Circle has excellent 13+ tutors

sleepismysuperpower1 Thu 08-Nov-18 17:11:54

try here

sdw1960 Fri 09-Nov-18 16:13:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

GoGi74 Fri 09-Nov-18 16:24:59

Thank you so much. I honestly prefer 1;1 tuition specially for this short of time left for the exams in January.
I will definitely consider checking it out if I didn’t find anyone is available.

Many thanks

Fortiesarefab Thu 29-Nov-18 11:47:01

Have you tried Belgravia Education? She's a former head teacher and could probably help.

gingershotting Tue 19-Mar-19 18:12:41

can I ask - did you in the end find a tutor you could kindly recommend and may I ask did you get into one of your favoured schools? how did your son find the exams dulwich, w and t? thanks for any info as I might have to go through 13+ next year...

DareClaire Mon 25-Mar-19 18:36:13

I hope your son found the exams ok ! Maybe too late but I have heard excellent things about Triple Flourish - friends say they are young and fun tutors but also all from oxford / cambridge / harvard = so extremely well-educated in this respect. Starting my DS with them in summer + very excited

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: