Talk

Advanced search

11 plus Tutor

(11 Posts)
mohsade Fri 20-Jul-18 14:17:59

Hi my child has only done tuition once a week since May till 1st week July. Please can somebody advise on a tutor who can help her till the test . I have spent alot with the tuition centre , and for a short period of time. Dont feel they were great . Please help and recomend 11 plus tutors for crash courses etc thanks

JBX2013 Fri 20-Jul-18 20:07:22

Hi! ... Which area or post code are you in?

mohsade Fri 20-Jul-18 23:15:21

Yiewsley West Drayton. X

bounty5 Mon 30-Jul-18 10:23:51

Hi Mosade. I also spent a while looking for a decent English tutor for my daughter. In the end (closer to the time) I ended up spending £40 and hour. She was excellent but her rates have gone up now. If it's help with creative writing that you're looking for, the same tutor has now put alot of her resources online (she's uploading them over the summer over a series of 10 blogs). My son is following her and is finidng it useful. It's misswritelondon.weebly.com. As for maths, we have generally found the bond series useful

thayanirmi Mon 06-Aug-18 23:35:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

juliekingg Tue 11-Sep-18 14:01:13

Hi Mosade, if you are still looking for a home tutor in West London, do check out Tutor Science. We're based in Uxbridge.

Edustar Sat 13-Oct-18 21:39:27

April2020mom Sun 14-Oct-18 21:35:55

What area are you in?
What subjects do you want help with? I’ve been looking online for a decent local tutoring company for my stepchild. In the meantime I’ve used some workbooks from a local library and bookstore as well. I’ve also used English worksheets that are for first grade kids in the States as well.
How old are the kiddos now? My stepchild is 4 years old now (she turns 5 next month). She is super intelligent and personable as well. I challenge her with questions meant for slightly older children than her. She doesn’t mind.

Sillybillysyllable Sat 27-Oct-18 00:26:02

Litlover Mon 14-Jan-19 10:12:25

MathsTutor123 Tue 16-Apr-19 15:30:27

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: