Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wanted- In The Night Garden HaaHoo from Cbeebies Magazine

(8 Posts)
samsonthecat Sat 03-Oct-09 12:06:15

We have one of these which came free with the magazine a few weeks ago. DD2 is very attatched to it. Has anyone got one they don't want that I can buy from you to have as a spare please? We thought she had lost it a few days ago and she was really upset but it turned up eventually.

rachyh85 Sat 03-Oct-09 12:13:19

hi, im sorry, dont have one, but what about introducing a similar size toy or another night garden toy so that the attachment to the haahoo isnt so strong! lol. a friend of mine's ds got attached to an expensive bear he was given for christening, he lost it so she had to buy another, then got another as a spare incase it happened again(much to her purse's dismay!) anyhow, he doesnt like it anymore... so attachments can work out expensive so best to discourage it, and have lots of ones that aren't so special incase something happens to it.
just an idea, Rach x

clucy Sat 03-Oct-09 17:29:29

is this it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CUDDLY-HAAHOO-FROM-THE-NIGHT-GARDEN-THEME_W0QQitemZ110439354788QQcmdZ ViewItemQQptZUKToys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item19b6b2d1a4&trksid=p3286.c0.m14

samsonthecat Sat 03-Oct-09 19:49:00

Yes thats it, I'm watching it on ebay now smile

JoeJoe1977 Sat 03-Oct-09 19:54:25

If it is the pink one then I'm sure we've got one somewhere. Will have a dig around in the playroom now and see if I can find it. DS2 not interested in it, much more impressed with the sheet of stickers that were in the middle of the magazine!

JoeJoe1977 Sat 03-Oct-09 20:02:39

Got it! A pink one with yellow flowers on. Let me know if you'd like me to send it to you. grin

samsonthecat Sun 04-Oct-09 09:01:36

Yes please smile

JoeJoe1977 Sun 04-Oct-09 15:29:30

Do you want to CAT me and I can send it to you? Joe x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now