Talk

Advanced search

Lost rabbit!

(5 Posts)
lostrabbit Tue 18-Aug-09 20:49:50

We have lost our daughters treasured flopsy rabbit toy in France. My daughter had her for 6 years and she went to hospital with her when she had bad asthma etc, what shall I do? She must have fallen out of the car when we got out for a picnic when we crossed over a beautiful river. She's quite distinctive, having hair bobbles on her ears, Turkish bracelets on her wrists and was wearing a turqoise knitted skirt and scarf. It's such a long shot, posting on here but well, you never know.
Thanks for reading this.

OldDoe Tue 18-Aug-09 23:11:43

Long shot!

Can you remember the make or the toy, where you bought it, anything which might make it identifiable - perhaps one of us has a similar, pre-loved toy stuffed in a wardrobe.

lostrabbit Thu 20-Aug-09 20:11:01

Flopsy was a jellycat toy bought about 6 and a half years ago, She had short cream fur and a pink nose and floppy ears. She was cuddled a lot.....

OldDoe Fri 21-Aug-09 10:29:03

like this?

£3.95 for a new one and you could just tell your DD she's been washed or she's been on a little holiday or summat!

HTH

lostrabbit Sat 29-Aug-09 17:36:35

I had alook on the Jellycat website but they do not make one the same as Flopsy but thankyou for helping x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now