Talk

Advanced search

Very sad two year old seeks 'Heat and Hug Me' Lion

(10 Posts)
Airetauriel Tue 14-Jul-09 13:06:51

Small cuddly much loved Lion, lost between Farsley and Beeston in Leeds last Friday (10th July) Checked buses (X6 and number 3) and retraced route to no avail, has anyone found him?

Originally a heat and hug me lion, unforunately the replacement NEW heat and hug me lion looks nothing like the old, lost Lion. Different colour mane and totally different face. Apparently this matters when you are two. Original came with velour stud nose, lost lion had had it replaced with a black button due to a clash with our dog.

Alternatively does anyone have an old style heat and hug me lion that they don't want or need?

Here is a picture of our lost precious one:

www.flickr.com/photos/8980674@N07/3044539790/

Would be amazing if anyone could help!

TheChilliMooseIsRubbish Tue 14-Jul-09 19:13:39

Is that Lion enjoying a trip to tropical world?

TheChilliMooseIsRubbish Tue 14-Jul-09 19:15:00

this isn't the same, is it?

Flynnie Tue 14-Jul-09 19:22:28

Or this?

TheChilliMooseIsRubbish Tue 14-Jul-09 19:24:47

this is?

Flynnie Tue 14-Jul-09 19:29:31

Actually I think that I just showed a different pic to the one you had already found Chilliblush

TheChilliMooseIsRubbish Tue 14-Jul-09 19:32:57

My link didn't work. try this

Airetauriel Tue 14-Jul-09 23:08:28

Lion is enjoying a trip to Tropical World Thanks all for your help, the problem is (having contacted every seller I can find) that despite the stock photo of the 'old style' lion, they have only got 'new style' lions in stock, which vary sufficiently (I've got one!) so my daughter won't accept it as Lion. It's A Lion, but not THE Lion. So I'm searching for someone that has an 'old style' lion with the brown mane as opposed to blonde.......

Thanks so much though

TheChilliMooseIsRubbish Wed 15-Jul-09 12:25:40

Have you rung the White Rose Centre and asked? A friend once lost a toy on the bus in Morley and someone found it and handed it in there. I guess they didn't know what else to do with it.

Airetauriel Sat 18-Jul-09 12:50:58

Interesting, Chilli Moose, thankyou, I will try that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now