Talk

Advanced search

Lost 'my first teddy' in Halifax

(4 Posts)
Briscoe Wed 24-Jun-09 15:05:16

Please help me. We lost my daughters teddy in Halifax town centre on Saturday 20th June. It is her comfort teddy that she has had since birth and she is distraught without it. It was bought in November 2007 from Sainsburys and is light pink with 'my first teddy' embroidered in black accross the chest with a white face. It is sort of squishy/beanie on the body! I've contacted Sainsburys, retraced our steps, been in all the shops we walked past and it's just gone! Short of asking the police to review the CCTV footage (a thought I have actually considered!)I don't know what else to do. Help, does anyone know where I could get one/have one they don't want?!!!

MoominMymbleandMy Wed 24-Jun-09 15:38:33

I've looked on Ebay but the only Sainsbury My First Teddies there are blue.

But one of the sellers (there are two Sainsbury MFTs on) did have a note saying to e-mail her if you were looking for a specific soft toy as she has loads of them.

Worth a try?

Have you contacted Sainsburys?

Briscoe Wed 24-Jun-09 21:46:00

Hi, thank you for this. I have emailed the seller on ebay as suggested, just waiting for a reply, fingers crossed! I emailed Sainsburys and they got back to me today, it was discontinued and they have sold all remaining stock. Thanks again for your suggestions!

MoominMymbleandMy Wed 24-Jun-09 22:11:29

Good luck! How infuriating that they've discontinued them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now