Talk

Advanced search

have you seen Maisy in battersea park?

(6 Posts)
iwearflairs Sat 30-May-09 21:59:53

Lost in Battersea Park anywhere from directly behind the pagoda to the Chelsea bridge car park -- a small, shredded, battered GREY MOUSE of the Jellycat range. Repaired tail, barely any feet.

Last seen Saturday morning.

Anyone who has seen it please call 0780 560 7836.

iwearflairs Sun 31-May-09 09:28:17

oh god there are no replies. I have just been to BP and scoured it. DH is now there doing same.

Who has picked up Maisy? Who would want her? She is only lovable to one 5 year old boy and to all others is pretty disgusting.

If anybody is going to BP today please if you see said mouse sitting on a railing or a bench near the Peace Pagoda can you let me know? Please?

savoycabbage Sun 31-May-09 09:38:32

Which mouse is it?

e-bay

Have you thought about putting up some posters? You never know, but I would be trying to replace it as well as find poor Maisy. sad

aDad Sun 31-May-09 09:45:55

bump

(sorry moved away from the area last year)

Have you tried calling the gondola cafe? May be worth a shot even if you didn't go near it yesterday...

iwearflairs Sun 31-May-09 10:00:09

Thanks so much for answering -- great ideas and thanks for the link -- I will call Gondola Cafe and also Childrens Zoo

And look on Ebay for a replacement (though no mouse could ever look quite the same after my rubbish attemppts to repair it)

My DH has just called and said he has offered a reward to the rubbish collectors...

iwearflairs Sun 31-May-09 10:03:23

have placed my bid on ebay

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now